First Party Insurance: Bad Faith?
How do you know if you have a “bad faith” claim?
If you think you have been underpaid, you need to ask yourself these questions:
- Will partial repairs devalue my property?
- Would potential future buyers be discouraged from purchasing the property?
- Would an inspector find hidden damage?
- Can full repairs not be made with the amount I have been paid?
- Has the bottom line of my business been adversely affected?
- Has my business lost customers, tenants or profits?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may be entitled to additional compensation. Your insurance company sent their so-called “experts” to evaluate your damages. Who was looking out for you? Even if you were told there was no damage or little damage, are you sure there is not hidden damage?
Let us send our team of professionals to evaluate your home or business to see if you are owed much more than you have already been paid. Our team of attorneys, independent adjusters, contractors, engineers and other experts will be able to advise you on whether your insurance company has violated the law by improperly denying, delaying, or underpaying your claim.
If you or someone you know has experienced an insurance loss listed above, contact us for a free initial consultation or our online form. This list is not exhaustive. If you have a potential claim that is not listed above, call today to have an attorney review your case for free. You may be entitled to much more than you have already been paid.